So I was tagged the other day to do one of these question type post by Now and Zen. I would normally do one of these but he asked politely and I am bored. So here goes and sorry to the people I tagged, if it helps I picked you cause you were new and might need ideas for a post.
- Post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself, and 11 random facts about you.
- Answer the questions given to you in the taggers post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
- I can juggle but only with scarves.
- I really don’t understand the whole bacon obsession most people seem to have, since I prefer sausage.(Don’t you dare judge me you bacon eating people!)
- I can write with my feet, and it comes out pretty legible.
- I have tattoos.(No I don’t regret them if you were wondering.)
- I am bi-polar.
- I can read faster than anyone I have personally met.( I read Stephen Kings The Stand in a week between doing homework and classwork.)
- I don’t like my food to touch.( Its okay if its cooked together but when its on my plate I want it separated.)
- I don’t really watch T.V.( I might pick a show and watch it for that season.)
- I was in a ballet performance that people actually paid to go see.( I was about 7 and it was a small part, but I made it through the tryouts.)
- I don’t mind nails on the chalkboard, but I can’t stand the sound of someone scraping their nails across rough fabric.
- I can play the organ.
Questions From Nowan Zen
- What is your Quest? To find a way to leave my mark on the world.
- If you could select any character from The Big Bang Theory to describe yourself, which one would you select and why? I would describe myself as the person who hasn’t seen enough of the show to accurately answer this question. I will go ahead and say Penny simply because she is the only Girl on the show that I know of.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard enough to snort?What was so funny? The only Time I can clearly remember when I did this and why was back when I was 17. I still can’t figure out why I thought it was so funny but I was having dinner with my then boyfriend and had ran out of tea. I reached over and drank some of his and as I was drinking he asked why I couldn’t get up and get my own. For some reason this hit me as hilarious and I snorted. Tea also shot out my nose.
- If you could travel anywhere and live all expenses paid for a year, Where would that be? If I had to pick one place I would say Europe. I wouldn’t want to stay in one place though I like to travel and would like to visit many parts of the world.
- What was the last book you read that you actually enjoyed and why would you recommend it? I will have to name a series of books, and that would be George R. R. Marten’s A Song of Ice and Fire series. It is not often I am so completely surprised and in a good way by plot lines.(when you read a lot of books plot lines seem to become predictable.)
- What is the motto or Mantra for you life? Hakuna Matata. Or at least it is for the moment, I find my motto changes as needs fits my life.
- You have one chance to witness first hand any event, you can not alter it only witness it, what would it be? If I can only choose one I would be there when my Grandfather died so he wouldn’t be alone.(That doesn’t really count as altering it right?)
- A book is being written about you by an observer, what would the tittle be? The Crazy Life of *******.(sorry not publishing my name on here but you get the idea.)
- What would creep you out the most? Having to watch an amputation.
- You have a friend who really needs a laugh, how do you get them to laugh? I would probably take them to watch drunk people sing karaoke.
- What is the worst pickup line you have heard used that worked? Not answering that on grounds that my son will see this and I don’t feel like explaining what was said
Questions for the People I tagged:
- If someone offered you the knowledge of you exact manner and time of death would you want to know it? If so why?
- If you could only eat one food item for a whole week what would you pick?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you when you were in high school?
- If you have to give up watching T.V. what would you do with your spare time?
- Do you have a phobia? If so what is it?
- Some one offered you a million dollars but you have to spend it in a way that would help others, what do you spend it on?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Are you right or left handed?
- What do you think the meaning of life is?
- You receive an award for being the best at something. What is the award for?
- Are you glad this is the last question?
You have been tagged: